Calling all future Saints!
Share your favorite memory from the Saints and Heroes Animated Series and be a part of CCC of America’s latest video!
For nearly 30 years, CCC of America has brought more than ten of God’s helpers to life through our Saints and Heroes Animated Series. In celebration of our 30th anniversary, we’re launching a “CCC Saints & Me” video compilation project starring you- our future Saints!
We want our Saints-in-the-making to let us know who their favorite Saints are and what they like most about the movies. It’s easy and fun! Simply upload your to Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #cccsaintsandme or email to press@ cccofamerica.com by October 15, 2014
How To Stage:
- Landscape or portrait — either is fine.
- Consider framing the shot like a passport photo (head and shoulders).
- Background noise is ok, unless you’re trying to say something — make sure we can hear you! Same with shakiness — a little is ok, a lot not so much.
- Printable characters are available. Print them out and glue to a popsicle stick!
- Solo or group shot — it’s your choice and we welcome all. Mom and Daughter? Awesome. Mom, Daughter and Grandma? Even better!
What To Say
Everyone should include his or her name, age and location. “Hi. My name is Hannah, I’m 10 years old, and I’m from Dallas, Texas.”
- When I first watched a CCC movie…
- After I watch a Saints and Heroes movie…
- I want the next CCC movie to be…
Saints and Heroes
- My favorite Saint/Hero is and why…
- I love the Saints and Heroes video collection because…
- Pick your favorite Saint/Hero, and read their fun facts and quotes aloud.
Feel free to paraphrase, use your prop character, or even dress up like your character. Their quotes, facts and printable characters are available on the following pages. Have fun!
The Fine Print
Please note that by submitting your video content, you are accepting that we may be using it in the CCC Saints & Me compilation video and other digital media channels that will be shown through various outlets in conjunction with CCC of America’s 30th Anniversary and beyond. Final content will be publicly shared.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.